MH Constructions & Interiors has maintained a reputation for excellence in modern design. Our creative ideas, in conjunction with our interior designing capabilities, have left a legacy of clients that have had their expectations met and exceeded.
Our end products have come as a result of several factors. Our dedicated and experienced design team have a true passion for project design, bringing fresh and creative ideas into every facet of their efforts that go towards interior designing.
Additionally, our company considers construction & interior design as both an art and a science. Through the use of modern design principles, as well as our own creativity, the right fuel is created that combines function, form, and effort into stunning end results.
In project designing, function takes precedence in the context of an office in which productivity is paramount. However, the end result must also be aesthetically pleasing to the client. Our Engineers and interior designers take this to heart, and involve themselves in every facet of the project such as the planning, research, co-ordination, and management.
More specifically, our team of experts involved themselves in:
- Conceptual Development. This involves all of the early work done prior to physical preparation for the project. This phase is crucial, as creative ideas are brought forth for consideration, their feasibility, and all other necessities of the project. Space
- Planning. Effective project design involves effective use of space. Where will the furniture go? Which section of the office will contain which room? How can we promote a good office flow that promotes efficiency and productivity? All these and more are important considerations in the modern design of an office.
- Site Inspections. It’s crucial that the team know exactly what they are working with. Site inspections provide crucial information, that contributes to a feasible design that both the designer and the client will be satisfied with.
- Programming. Also known as problem analysis, this comes into play when a problem is encountered. Before any solutions can be attempted, proper analysis of known problems is necessary. As an example, if there is not enough space to accommodate two components of an office, where previously it was thought that they would, then the issue needs to be analysed and the best possible solutions formulated before they are attempted prematurely.
- Research. Every part of the project needs in-depth research. From the layout of desks, to the appropriate colour palette for the walls, as well as the more technical aspects and all the numbers in between require lengthy research.
- Constant communication with all of the project stakeholders is a must. All mistakes, obstacles, progress, etc, need to be communicated to them on a regular basis. There is no use in creating an office with your most creative ideas, modern design, and perfect execution if the stakeholders don't approve of the end result.
- Construction Management. Throughout the project, effective management of all affairs directly related to the construction and design is key in realising a satisfactory end result.
- Execution. After all is said and done, the project needs to begin. If every facet has been followed correctly and in a fashion that both the designer and the client agree with, then the end result will reflect this.
When all is said and done, the most important element to a successful project is dedication and a true desire for results. MH Construction & Interiors retains a crew of just such individuals, each are capable and love what they do, the results of which show in our portfolio.
With that said, have a browse through all of our previous projects below. Each has been meticulously designed to provide form and function in equal measure.
For further queries, also feel free to contact us.